2 bedroom / 1 bath / sleeps 4
The Interlaken is a pet-friendly cabin in a woodland setting, just 3 minutes from lively downtown Asheville. Enjoy the quaint charm of this tastefully decorated and well-appointed cabin, stocked with everything you need to enjoy your vacation. Sit on the back porch and watch the sunrise while you sip your morning coffee. If it’s chilly, enjoy the warmth inside with the gas-log fireplace.
- Gas grill
- Covered porch with 2 chairs
- Onsite, free laundry facility
- King-sized and Queen-sized beds with linens and towels provided
- Fully stocked kitchen – with coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- WiFi, Cable TV, and DVD player
- Gas-log fireplace
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. In Season (April – December) we require a minimum stay of 2-4 nights with 3 nights on most weekends and Holidays. We require a 3 night minimum in October and a 4 night minimum for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. (Thanksgiving day and Christmas day must be included in the reservation.) That said, we are flexible when we can be and will entertain shorter bookings based on our reservations. Contact us for more information.