Asheville, NC Vacation Rentals
Please read all rate information below for minimum night stays and holidays, prior to making a reservation in our downtown Asheville vacation rentals. Rates subject to change until confirmed.
|Jan 4 –
|Jan 4 –
|Upper Georgia Peach||1/1||145||165||165||125||145|
|Lower Georgia Peach||1/1||145||165||165||125||145|
PREMIUM DAILY RATES APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING DATES IN 2017: DECEMBER 20 – JANUARY 2, 2018.
- 2-4 night minimum, depending upon season and availability
- Holiday weekends are always a 3-night minimum
- 3-night minimum: Month of July and October
- 4-night minimum Thanksgiving and Christmas, must include the holiday.
Rates and Occupancy:
- In Season – March 1 – December 31
- Off Season – January 3 – February 29
- Chalet rates based on 2 people for 1 bedroom, 4 people for 2 bedrooms and 6 people for 3 bedrooms. An additional charge of $15 per night or $75 per week is added for each occupant over these limits.
- Three-bedroom rentals are Ridgeway House, the Full Zurich and Full Berne duplexes, and Georgia Belle
- Contact us for long-term rates for stays on 1 month or more.
- All reservations incur a 7% NC State sales tax and a 6% Occupancy tax
- 2-night stays in smaller rentals incur a $45 or $65 cleaning fee
- 2-night stays in Zurich and Berne duplexes incur a $130 cleaning fee
- Ridgeway House and Georgia Belle cleaning fee – $150 on all reservations