Asheville, NC Cottages
Welcome to Asheville Swiss Chalets, where your pet will be treated as a special guest in our Asheville, NC pet-friendly cabins.
Shopping, Dining and Doggie Daycare in Asheville:
- Three Dog Bakery, Waggers Dog Depot, Patton Avenue Pet Co., and Funky Mutt love your fur babies.
- At Play with Sparky, Dog House Doggie Daycare, You Work I Play all provide daycare.
- The Battery Park Book Exchange offers wine, coffee, and comfy couches for you and your pup.
- Judy’s Well-Bred Bakery and Café in Biltmore Village welcomes dogs in outdoor seating.
- The Twisted Laurel has outdoor seating for you and your pup, complete with a dog menu! You can lunch together!
Shopping, Dining and Daycare in Weaverville:
- Judy’s Well-Bred Bakery and Café on Main Street welcomes dogs in outdoor seating areas.
- Weaverville Pet Pantry has a broad selection of food, toys and supplies.
- The Twisted Laurel has outdoor seating for you and your pup.
- There is a dog-friendly park behind the public parking lot on Main. Look for steps at the rear of the parking lot.
- We have a dog-loving employee who’ll walk your pups for a small fee.
- French Broad River Park – One acre fenced and wood chipped yard for off-leash dogs. Water and poop bags provided.
- Azalea Dog Park Huge grassy, fenced area for off leash dogs. Bring water, bowl and poop bags.
- Hiking with Your Pet? https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/trails/city/asheville_nc_us/