For Our Guests with Pets
Welcome to Asheville Swiss Chalets, where your pet will be treated as a special guest.
Shopping In Asheville:
- Three Dog Bakery, 21 Battery Park, Ste 103
- Waggers Dog Depot, 1020 Merrimon Avenue
- Patton Avenue Pet Company, 3 Asheivl:
- Downtown, 109 Patton Avenue
- South, 1388 Patton Avenue
- West, 582 Hendersonville Road #3
- Funky Mutt, 30 North Lexington, Ashville
Shopping In Weaverville:
- Weaverville Pet Pantry, 1 Merrimon Avenue
Day Care Options
We have not personally used these Doggie Day Care facilities, but they have been around for a long time and have positive on-line reviews.
- At Play with Sparky:Near Biltmore Estate entrance and closest to the chalets.
- Dog House Doggie Daycare: By the French Broad River between the Biltmore Estate & downtown, closest to Weaverville.
- You Work I Play: On Brevard Road, closest to the airport.
We also have a dog-loving employee who’ll walk your pups for a small fee.
Dog Friendly Venues
Judy’s Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe Two locations – the original bakery in Weaverville and the Biltmore Village location in Asheville. Your pet is welcome to join you outside. At both either location, you’ll discover both sweet and savory delights, some gluten-free.
The Battery Park Book Exchange and Champagne Bar at 1 Page Avenue in the Grove Arcade building. If you love books, wine, coffee and comfy couches, take your pup! Dogs are welcome inside.
The Twisted Laurel at 10A South Main Street has outdoor seating for you and your pups, complete with a dog menu of tasty treats. You can lunch together.
French Broad River Park – Dog Park 508 Riverview Dr., Asheville, NC 28806 One acre fenced and wood chipped yard for off-leash dogs. Water and poop bags provided.
Azalea Dog Park 395 Azalea Rd., Asheville, NC 28802 Huge grassy, fenced area for dogs. Bring water, bowl and your own poop bags.
Hiking with Your Pet
There is also a dog-friendly park behind the parking lot on Main Street in Weaverville. Look for the steps at the rear of the parking lot.