3 bedroom / 3 bath / sleeps 6 – 9
The House on Ridgeway (a 2,100 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 3 bath private home) is nestled on two wooded acres in Weaverville, a short 12-minute drive to downtown Asheville. It is a great gathering space for friends and family.
This home, located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet, walkable neighborhood is a perfect location. Enjoy the best of both worlds – a totally relaxing setting near the quaint town of Weaverville, yet only minutes to the vibrant Asheville scene.
- Large back deck with table and chairs
- Gas grill
- Private backyard
- Large fenced yard for your furry family members
- Circle drive and lots of parking
- End of a cul-de-sac – quiet neighborhood for walking
- A spacious open floor plan with natural light throughout
- Master bedroom (King-sized bed) with an en suite bathroom and flat-screen TV
- 2nd bedroom with King-sized bed
- 3rd bedroom with 2 Twin beds, plus a trundle
- All linens and towels provided
- Fully stocked modern kitchen with granite counter tops, large pantry and all appliances
- Coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments, paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- Wi-Fi, Cable TV, and DVD player
- Large TV/game room with huge comfy couch
- Walk-in showers in 2 bathrooms
- Gas-log fireplace
- Washer and dryer
- Large picture windows
- Oak floors
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
EXPLORING THE AREA
When you’re ready to explore, downtown Weaverville is only 5 minutes away featuring artist galleries and restaurants, including Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery and Café! Asheville is a short 12-minute drive and features fabulous, independent, farm-to-table restaurants, dozens of breweries, art galleries, music venues, the weekly drum circle, local buskers, the River Arts District, the Biltmore Estate and several historical walking and trolley tours.
The Ridgeway house is also located 10 minutes from the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway and many outdoor activities including hiking, kayaking, zip lining, golf, mountain biking, climbing and waterfall tours. There are lots of great day trips via scenic routes to nearby areas including Waynesville, Black Mountain, Hendersonville, Brevard, Flat Rock and Chimney Rock where you can enjoy the atmosphere of small mountain towns.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 4-night minimum is required and no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (4 nights must include holiday).