3 bedroom / 3 bath / sleeps 6 – 9
The House on Ridgeway is our most spacious home and has a bright, open floor plan. This 3 bedroom, 3 bath private home is nestled on two wooded acres at the end of a quiet road in Weaverville, NC. It is a beautiful gathering space for friends and family. Rock the afternoon away on the front porch or fire up the grill on the back deck.
Enjoy the best of both worlds! The Ridgeway House in its relaxing setting is just 5 minutes from Weaverville’s charming Main Street, and only a 12 minute drive to the vibrant Asheville scene.
Please note: There is a $150 cleaning fee for Ridgeway rentals at any time.
- Large back deck with table and chairs for entertaining hiding out
- Gas grill
- Private backyard
- Large fenced yard for your furry family members
- Circular drive and lots of parking
- End of a cul-de-sac, quiet neighborhood for walking
- A spacious open floor plan with natural light throughout
- Master bedroom (King-sized bed) with an en suite bathroom and flat-screen TV
- 2ndbedroom with King-sized bed
- 3rdbedroom with 2 Twin beds, plus a trundle
- All linens and towels provided
- Fully stocked modern kitchen with granite counter tops, large pantry and all appliances
- Coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments, paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- Wi-Fi, Cable TV, and DVD player
- Large TV/game room with huge comfy couch
- Walk-in showers in 2 bathrooms
- Gas-log fireplace
- Washer and dryer
- Large picture windows
- Oak floors
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival. We’ll also provide treats for your pup.
EXPLORING THE AREA
When you’re ready to explore, downtown Weaverville is only 5 minutes away. Featuring art galleries, restaurants (including Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery and Café) and breweries, Weaverville is our own little “Mayberry”.
Asheville is a short 12-minute drive away and features fabulous, independent, farm-to-table restaurants, dozens of breweries, art galleries and music venues. Where else can you hear the beat of a Friday evening drum circle? Explore the River Arts District, the Biltmore Estate and a variety of historical walking and trolley tours.
The Ridgeway house is 10 minutes from the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway and many outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, zip lining, playing golf, mountain biking, horseback riding, mountain climbing and waterfall tours. There are lots of wonderful day trips via scenic routes to nearby areas including Waynesville, Black Mountain, Hendersonville, Brevard, Flat Rock and Chimney Rock where you can enjoy the atmosphere of small mountain towns.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 4-night minimum is required and no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (4 nights must include holiday).