2 bedroom / 1½ bath / sleeps 4
Enjoy your Asheville vacation in the pet-friendly Lucerne, one of our vacation rentals in our chalet community on Beaucatcher Mountain. Spacious and tastefully decorated, this treetop hideaway is only 3 minutes to downtown Asheville.
The open living/dining room with gas-log fireplace provides a great gathering space. Walk out the French doors onto the large covered porch for an expanded living area in warmer weather. The gated porch and add-on dog pen making it the perfect chalet for guests with dogs who like being outdoors in a safe enclosed area.
- Large outdoor covered porch with picnic table and chairs
- Outdoor fans with lighting
- Gated porch
- Enclosed dog pen off of porch
- Private parking
- Onsite, free laundry facility
- Gas grill
- 1 King and 1 Queen bed with linens and towels provided
- 1.5 bathrooms and indoor Jacuzzi tub
- Fully stocked kitchen – with coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- WiFi, Cable TV, and DVD player
- Gas-log fireplace
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 4-night minimum is required and no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (4 nights must include holiday).
“We loved the chalet! It was extremely clean & so well supplied – thanks for the attention to detail! The location is perfect being so close to town, yet we still felt like we were tucked away in the mountains. You didn’t make us sacrifice in our accommodations in order to bring our dogs along. Thanks for making this such a great vacation spot for our WHOLE family!” AH
“We LOVED Asheville Swiss Chalets! We stayed in the Lucerne, and had an absolutely fabulous time. The chalet was very clean, well decorated and extremely cozy. It could not have been more convenient to downtown Asheville, and only 15 minutes away from the Biltmore. Even being so close to downtown, in the chalet you feel really removed from the hustle and bustle, just like you are high up in the mountains! We loved being able to bring our dog with us too, and it made us feel like we were at a home away from home. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone visiting Asheville and would definitely return!” J. Smith, Alexandria VA