1 bedroom / 1 bath / sleeps 2-4
The lower Zurich chalet is part of a duplex. The main level and lower level are completely separate units, each with its own private entrance. The pet-friendly Lower Zurich is both FELINE AND CANINE friendly. The remodeled lower level of the Zurich duplex, is small, sophisticated and beautifully contemporary – perfect for a weekend getaway, or a long-term rental for 1 or 2 people.
The Lower Zurich door opens to the large enclosed, dog yard with a picnic table and plenty of room for your furry family member to wander, while you relax in the sun or shade and enjoy your vacation. Please note that while the yard is fenced, it cannot be considered completely secure, especially for small dogs. Please do not leave your pets unattended in this space. The neighborhood is also great for strolls or an aerobic walk.
- Onsite, free laundry facility
- Adjoining large enclosed “private dog yard” with a picnic table
- Please note: while side yard is fenced, the fencing cannot be considered completely secure especially for small dogs. Please do not leave your pets unattended in this space.
- 1 Queen-sized bed with linens and towels provided
- Sleeper sofa – best for children
- Fully stocked kitchen – with coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments, paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- WiFi, Cable TV, and DVD player
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. In Season (April – December) we require a minimum stay of 2-4 nights with 3 nights on most weekends and Holidays. We require a 3 night minimum in October and a 4 night minimum for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. (Thanksgiving day and Christmas day must be included in the reservation.) That said, we are flexible when we can be and will entertain shorter bookings based on our reservations. Contact us for more information.
“Since we usually stay in houses because of our dogs, we have a lot to compare your home to – it was very lovely and enjoyable. The binder with shopping and restaurants is the BEST by far. Thanks.” – L. Kinley