1 Bedroom / 1 Bath / Sleeps 2
The pet friendly Lower Berne is the lower level of a duplex with a separate entrance, screened in porch and dog pen. The kitchen is newly remodeled. This cute and cozy 1 bedroom is perfect for a weekend getaway, or a long-term rental for 1 or 2 people.
Please note that since it is the lower level of a duplex, there may be guests above you; so, if you are a light sleeper you may want to consider a different rental.
- Private screened porch with bistro table and chairs for relaxing
- Fenced dog yard
- On site, free laundry facility
- Private parking
- King-sized bed with linens and towels provided
- Sliding door to screened porch
- Fully stocked kitchen – with coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- WiFi, Cable TV and DVD player
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. In Season (April – December) we require a minimum stay of 2-4 nights with 3 nights on most weekends and Holidays. We require a 3 night minimum in October and a 4 night minimum for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. (Thanksgiving day and Christmas day must be included in the reservation.) That said, we are flexible when we can be and will entertain shorter bookings based on our reservations. Contact us for more information.
Note: The Full Berne Duplex Chalet (upper and lower units) may also be rented as a 3 bedroom, 2 bath chalet for 6 people.
Thank you! Everything was awesome. The chalet is beautifully decorated and well supplied. You have done such a great job with all the special touches from the cookies, (yummy), the coffee beans & a grinder, the spices, the area information and the shampoo, conditioner & soap. I could go on & on. Bill & Sandy
Read quotes from other happy guests.