1 bedroom / 1 bath / sleeps 2
Welcome to our contemporary and trendy pet-friendly studio in downtown Weaverville, perfect for a weekend getaway or an extended stay to take in more of our beautiful mountain scenery.
Come stay in Weaverville for a small-town experience with lots of artsy charm and sophistication! (Does the term “Mayberry” mean anything?) The Georgia Peach is right in the heart of downtown Weaverville, walkable to restaurants, galleries and interesting local shops, including Judy’s Well-Bred Bakery and Café, the place where all locals and out-of-towners gather for great coffee, food, pastries, and conversation.
Weaverville is only 10 minutes from both downtown Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway. For more information on Weaverville, go to VisitWeaverville.com.
- Deck with bistro table and grill
- Fenced dog area
- Off-street parking
- Queen-sized bed with linens and towels
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee beans, herbal teas and condiments paper products, dishwasher, soaps, etc.
- WiFi and cable TV
- Spacious bathroom with walk-in ceramic tile shower
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Avalability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 4-night minimum is required and no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (4 nights must include holiday).