Spacious home in Weaverville, NC
3 bedroom / 3 bath / sleeps 6
The Georgia Belle is an eclectic Arts and Crafts home located off Main Street in downtown Weaverville. This is a 2,000-sq. ft. home with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a living room, family room and wonderful large covered front porch. It provides a great gathering space for friends and family. For larger gatherings, there are 2 additional studio apartments located on the property behind the house.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and experience the vital small town of Weaverville, our own “Mayberry”, with its walkable access to galleries, great restaurant options (Japanese, Global Italian, Greek, pizza), breweries, and of course, Judy’s Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe!
Just half a mile away, you can enjoy a walk around peaceful Lake Louise, take the short 10-minute drive to either the Blue Ridge Parkway or into downtown Asheville with all that it has to offer. For more information on Weaverville, go to VisitWeaverville.com.
- Front deck with table and chairs
- Gas grill
- Fenced yard for your furry family members
- Off-street parking
- Small town neighborhood for walking
- 2 story home
- Master bedroom (King-sized bed) with an en-suite bathroom and flat-screen TV
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed
- 3rd bedroom with 2 Twin beds
- All linens and towels provided
- Fully stocked modern kitchen with gas stove and all appliances
- Coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments, paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Separate TV room with huge comfy couch
- Walk-in showers in all 3 bathrooms
- Washer and dryer on main floor
- Oak floors
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting
Rates & Avalability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 4-night minimum is required and no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (4 nights must include holiday).