Spacious home in Weaverville, NC
3 bedroom / 3 bath / sleeps 6
The Georgia Belle is an Arts and Crafts home located off Main Street in downtown Weaverville. This charming, historic home offers 2,000 square feet of modern convenience. There are 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a living room, family room and wonderful covered front porch. It provides a great gathering space for friends and family. For larger gatherings, there are 2 additional studio apartments located on the property behind the house.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and experience the quaint, small town of Weaverville. Our own “Mayberry” has walkable access to Judy’s Well-Bred Bakery & Café as well as galleries, excellent restaurants (Japanese, Global Italian, Greek, pizza) and breweries.
Just half a mile away, you can enjoy a walk around peaceful Lake Louise. Your four-legged friends will love Weaverville’s dog-friendly Nature Park, just behind the public parking lot on Main Street. Take the 10-minute drive to the Blue Ridge Parkway for beautiful views, or to downtown Asheville with all it has to offer. For more information on Weaverville, go to VisitWeaverville.com.
Please note: There is a $150 cleaning fee for the Georgia Belle
- Front deck with table and chairs
- Gas grill
- Fenced yard for your furry family members
- Off-street parking
- Small town neighborhood for walking
- 2 story home
- Master bedroom (King-sized bed) on the main floor with an en-suite bathroom and flat-screen TV
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed upstairs
- 3rd bedroom with 2 Twin beds upstairs
- All linens and towels provided
- Fully stocked modern kitchen with gas stove
- Coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments, paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Separate TV room with huge comfy couch
- Walk-in showers in all 3 bathrooms
- Washer and dryer on main floor
- Oak floors
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting
Rates & Avalability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 2-4 night minimum is required and no there are no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (Thanksgiving and Christmas have a 4 night minimum that includes the holiday itself).