3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / Sleeps 6
The Berne chalet is a duplex with upper and lower levels that can be rented separately or together. This chalet will sleep up to 6 in the 3 bedrooms. It is tastefully decorated, with winter and some summer views and is tucked into the trees. The Berne chalet is conveniently located 3 minutes from bustling downtown Asheville.
The Upper Berne Chalet is our only rental that is NOT pet friendly. For our guests with pet allergies, this is the place for you. For a group renting the whole chalet, the lower level is pet friendly.
The Upper Berne (2 bedroom, 1 bath) has an open floor plan (a great gathering place for your group). The large entry porch with couch, table and chairs and a grill is a great place for morning coffee and breakfast while watching the sunrise.
The pet friendly Lower Berne (1 bedroom, 1 bath) has a wonderful screened in porch for warmer weather and fenced yard off the porch.
- Large entry porch with table and 4 chairs, a couch (upper level)
- Screened porch and fenced dog yard (lower level)
- Parking for 2 cars – additional overflow parking available
- 2 King-sized beds (upper and lower level) and 1 Queen-sized bed with linens and towels provided
- 2 Fully stocked kitchens – with coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- WiFi, Cable TV (52” living room TV – upper level) and DVD player
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer (upper level)
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. In Season (April – December) we require a minimum stay of 2-4 nights with 3 nights on most weekends and Holidays. We require a 3 night minimum in October and a 4 night minimum for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. (Thanksgiving day and Christmas day must be included in the reservation.) That said, we are flexible when we can be and will entertain shorter bookings based on our reservations. Contact us for more information.