2 bedroom / 1 bath / sleeps 4
The Beau Cottage, a cozy 2 bedroom 1 bath pet-friendly cottage in Asheville NC has rave reviews from our four-legged guests. Right off the gated porch and deck is the enclosed dog pen, so your furry friend can safely enjoy the outdoors with you!
The Beau is located just 1/4 mile from the chalet community on Beaucatcher Road in a private, wooded setting and just 5 minutes to downtown Asheville. For a romantic getaway, a business retreat or family vacation cabin, the Beau is a wonderful location from which to explore the wonders of Asheville and the Western North Carolina Mountains.
- Partly covered gated porch with rocking chairs, table and chairs
- Gas grill
- Fenced pet pen adjoining deck
- Private parking
- 1 Queen and 2 Twin beds with linens and towels provided
- Fully stocked kitchen – with coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments, paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- WiFi, Cable TV, and DVD player
- Heat and AC
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryer, Iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 4-night minimum is required and no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (4 nights must include holiday). NOTE: 2 night reservations are considered on individual basis and include a $65 cleaning fee, which is normally waived for 3 or more nights. Please call for more information about 2 night reservations during peak or holiday periods.
“My husband and I and our three small dogs travel across the country throughout the year. Swiss Chalets is honestly the best place we have ever stayed. The location and proximity to all attractions, restaurants, etc is perfect. Our cabin was VERY clean and the entire family (yes, even the dogs) were given the warmest welcome. They honestly think of everything. They provide the basics like coffee, spices along with being fully equipped. Our view was incredible. The cabins are built into the side of a hill so we felt as though we were in a tree house. The property is so beautiful.
Thank you for providing a lovely get-away place. I loved the coffee set up, ie. beans, grinder, filters – all ready to go – Fantastic! But my favorite aspect was the cleanliness, BRAVO! Not many rentals get that right. Thank you again!!” E G
“The owners and staff honestly care that you are happy. We forgot our dogs leashes and before we were gone 10 minutes I had a phone call letting us know we had forgotten them. And if you travel with dogs – you know you need the leashes.”