3 bedroom / 2 bath / sleeps 2-9
The Zurich chalet is a duplex with upper and lower levels that can be rented separately or together for a larger group and sleeps up to 6 in the 3 bedrooms with an additional sleeper sofa and small daybed. It is tastefully decorated, with winter and some summer views and is nestled in the trees. Conveniently located a 3 minute drive to downtown Asheville.
This Asheville NC cabin rental is perfect for larger group or either unit can be rented individually. If you do reserve only half of the chalet, you will be the only guest, as we only rent the Zurich to one party at a time.
The Full Zurich Chalet is perfect for larger families or groups. The main level (which sleeps 5) has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a TV room with a day bed (more comfortable for a child or small adult) and a deck with gorgeous views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The lower level has 1 bedroom, 1 bath with a sleeper sofa, and can sleep up to 4 (sleeper sofa more appropriate for children). Both have their own fully furnished kitchen and deck with winter and some summer views.
The upper level outside porch is a great place for morning coffee and breakfast while watching the sunrise.
- Parking for 2 cars – additional overflow parking available
- A large enclosed side yard with a picnic table and room for your furry family member to wander around while you relax in the sun or shade enjoying your vacation. While it is fenced, it is not completely secure so do not leave your pet unattended in this space.
- The neighborhood is also great for strolls or an aerobic walk.
- Onsite, free laundry facility
- 3 Queen-sized beds (2 upper and 1 lower) with linens and towels provided
- 2 Fully stocked kitchens – with coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- WiFi, Cable TV and DVD player
- Gas log fireplace – upper level
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, Iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 4-night minimum is required and no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (4 nights must include holiday).
“Judy’s hospitality was above and beyond. Our visit to the Asheville Swiss Chalet has definitely raised the bar on what we will hopefully find in future accommodations.” J.
“Since we usually stay in houses because of our dogs, we have a lot to compare your home to – it was very lovely and enjoyable. The binder with shopping and restaurants is the BEST by far. Thanks.” – L. Kinley
“This place (Little Zurich) was awesome. The furniture is comfortable and very nicely decorated. The Little Zurich is even better than the big Zurich! As my niece said, “I could live here!” Ditto. The dogs & I had a great week.” Donna