2 bedroom / 1 bath / sleeps 4
The Interlaken is a pet friendly vacation rental cabin nestled in a woodland setting, yet just 3 minutes to downtown Asheville. Enjoy the quaint charm of this tastefully decorated and well-appointed cozy cottage with every convenience of home. Sit on the back porch watching the sunrise while sipping your morning coffee or enjoy the warmth inside with the gas-log fireplace.
- Gas grill
- Covered porch with 2 chairs
- Onsite, free laundry facility
- King-sized and Queen-sized beds with linens and towels provided
- Fully stocked kitchen – with coffee beans, coffee maker, herbal teas, cooking herbs and condiments paper products, soaps, ziploc bags, foil, and more
- WiFi, Cable TV, and DVD player
- Gas-log fireplace
- Heat and AC
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest book with maps and local information
- As a special treat for our guests, fresh baked cookies from Judy’s famous Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe and a $10 gift certificate waiting for you on your arrival.
Rates & Availability
Please read our rate information prior to making your reservation. A 4-night minimum is required and no weekly discounts during July, October, Thanksgiving and Christmas (4 nights must include holiday).
“Our returning visit to your chalets has confirmed that there is no better place to stay in Asheville. Every detail has been thought of and every convenience made. Thanks for once again providing more than just a clean place to stay. We used your wireless Internet while we were here to book our next adventure! We can’t wait to visit again soon. It was wonderful!” E & D Kerr
My husband & I could not have found a more wonderful place to celebrate our anniversary than the Asheville Swiss Chalets. The cottage was lovely, the setting serene, and Judy thought of everything – no detail overlooked! We also enjoyed a warm welcome and a delicious lunch at the Well-Bred Cafe! I highly recommend both for your next Asheville vacation. Donna Cutting, Author of The Celebrity Experience: Insider Secrets to Delivering Red-Carpet Customer Service
We just wanted to tell you how very much we are enjoying the Interlaken chalet. It is charming – so very attractive – but more than that we so appreciate all the loving, welcoming touches: the cookies, gift certificates, fully stocked kitchen (including coffee beans & grinder) and fresh condiments in the fridge – Wow! Your chalets seem better every year! Thanks for adding so much to our stay in Asheville. Suzanne & Bill